Thursday, January 12, 2012

2012 Ramblings ✿✿✿

Welcome, 2012! Given, I'm making this post twelve days too late, but bear with me here. 

A few New Years resolutions: 
Lose 50 pounds
Be musically productive
Pass junior year with decent grades

I've already began a strict diet; I began this diet January 1st and haven't even thought about cheating in these part twelve days. Cheating simply isn't an option -- imagine being allergic to peanuts, you don't slip and shovel peanut brittle into your mouth, do you? No, this would result in serious health issues, hospitalization, etc etc etc. 

Same thing with dieting; eat the macaroni and cheese (sweets were never much of a thing for me) and end up 300 pounds and unhappy for the rest of your life, perhaps hospitalized as well. It just isn't an option. 

While I truly believe all bodies are beautiful, I'm doing this for myself. I'm not aiming for hip bones and a two inch thigh gap -- if I'm happy prior to reaching my goal weight, so be it. 

Diet goals: 
Exercise every day, 30 minutes minimum
Do sit ups before and after every meal
Stick to eating plan (Then again, cheating isn't an option)
Drink water or sugarless tea all day every day -- don't drink your calories
Achieve a healthy goal weight

I'm probably just rambling to myself, but here's to a happy and healthy 2012 !

No comments:

Post a Comment